Just got my gts server up and running. I spent a good amount of time setting this up and now I am sharing with the public.
How To Connect
1. Start up your copy of Pokemon on your Nintendo DS. You can use any version of Generation IV Pokemon: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver.
2. Go to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings.
3. Edit the settings for your connection.
4. Set "Auto-obtain DNS" to NO.
5. Set the "Primary DNS" to 22.214.171.124.
6. Save settings and return to your game.
7. Go to the GTS in-game. If you get a connection error, it probably means the server is busy and you should try again in a minute or two.
8. When you connect to the GTS, you should receive the POKEMON automatically, with no input required from you.
9. After receiving it, if you're running HeartGold or SoulSilver, you'll be disconnected from the GTS with an error. Check your box to make sure you got the Pokemon. If you're running Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, you'll have to disconnect manually. If you attempt to deposit or search for a Pokemon, you'll be disconnected with an error.
Hosting all legendarys all day.If you would like to see a pokemon on the server tomorrow Post in the comments below and I will work my hardest to get it up. Check back frequently for updates.