Followers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Going to class and out for the evening

I figured since I was going to be out I might as well set up the GTS server. For those of you who care I am setting the server to all the pokemon so you have a 100% chance of random this time. Comment and request something if you want a specific one and I can fix you up next time. See you all when I am back. Thanks for following me.
How To Connect

1. Start up your copy of Pokemon on your Nintendo DS. You can use any version of Generation IV Pokemon: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, or SoulSilver.
2. Go to Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings.
3. Edit the settings for your connection.
4. Set "Auto-obtain DNS" to NO.
5. Set the "Primary DNS" to 98.228.181.62.
6. Save settings and return to your game.
7. Go to the GTS in-game. If you get a connection error, it probably means the server is busy and you should try again in a minute or two.
8. When you connect to the GTS, you should receive the POKEMON automatically, with no input required from you.
9. After receiving it, if you're running HeartGold or SoulSilver, you'll be disconnected from the GTS with an error. Check your box to make sure you got the Pokemon. If you're running Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum, you'll have to disconnect manually. If you attempt to deposit or search for a Pokemon, you'll be disconnected with an error.

2 comments: