Followers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Business law and Insurance studies session tonight

Well, went to a party last night and thanks to my law class we weren't busted. Learning the laws and ways to get around them is a very good idea for college students. With out it I would probably out on bail right now for hosting a little shindig. Now I get to re cooperate and go to my Business law study session here in a few hours. This is going to be fun. I get to learn about all types of insurance scams such as auto insurance and homeowner insurance. Then a lot about the constitution and the court systems. It shouldn't be to bad though. I don't mind being preached to on school subject on end if know it will end up helping me in the end. Hope everyone else's night is going to be more exciting then mine.

7 comments: